Thursday, September 29, 2005

Slow Day

On Full Tilt I switched from the Rock avatar to the Asian guy avatar. I'm not Asian but I am something of a rock (except I got tricks). Honestly the Asian avatar intimidates me the most so that's why I decided to go with it.

This weekend I hope to play 4 $33 SnGs on Full Tilt. If the first two don't go well I can see myself not following through, but I want to find success at this level. I really want to move up to $55's at some point in the nearish future. The end of the year would be great. On Full Tilt I feel the table a lot better than I do on PS. I think it's the interface. Seems more like I'm playing people or something...

I didn't play much poker because I have a Biology test tomorrow. I ended up not really studying for it anyways. But I did have a good LHE session. up 12 BBs I believe.

As far as my last two SnGs of the night KJ called my KQ AI when he shouldn't have and turned a J and 66 called my JJ reraise when he shouldn't have and flopped a 6. It happens.

No comments: